Looking for funny riddles with answers? We have curated the best collection prepared by popular creators. Who doesn’t love riddles? Whether it is just kids playing for fun or adults for some free time, riddles are a great way to engage many people at the same time.
I, of course, love riddles, and in this article, I have written 150 best riddles including some Image riddles as well. I have categorized them into the categories as you can see in the table below.
You can read them as per your preference.
New Riddles for All Age Groups
- I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with the wind. What am I? Answer: An Echo
- A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples. Why? Answer: An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
- A man is pushing his car when he comes to a hotel. He shouts, “I’m bankrupt!” Why? Answer: The man is playing Monopoly.
- The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? Answer: Footsteps
- I’m taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used. What am I? Answer: A pencil
- I’m light as a feather, yet even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I? Answer: Breath
- How can a leopard change its spots? Answer: When it gets tired of one spot, it just moves to another.
- What has a head and a tail, but no body? Answer: A coin
Funny Riddles for Adults for 2023
Let’s start with some awesome puzzles for all the adults. Even kids can answer them, but let’s check if Adults (who call them young by heart) still have lubricated brains.
1. Which animal’s favorite sport is Basketball?
Answer: Sheep; She makes noise of ‘BAA’
2. What animal kicks the ball best?
Answer: A donkey
3. Why do eggs get afraid before making an omelet?
Answer: Because they are about to beat
4. Why car stop in the middle of the road?
Answer: It was all tired out.
5. What did the car have on the side?
6. What never sleeps but has doze in its name?
7. What does a scientist do while driving?
Answer: He just drives
8. Why did the policemen charge volcano a fine?
Answer: He was smoking
9. What dress a house has but can’t wear?
10. If my boat gets bruised, where will I take it?
Answer: To the dock
11. What food you can eat with 100% trust?
12. By adding what letter to the word ‘Fool’, it’ll become less fool?
13. I am not a bomb but I explode and become lighter in weight. What am I?
14. Why skeleton did not attend the couple’s dance?
Answer: Because he had no-body to dance with
15. I have a lot to say but I never speak. What am I?
Answer: Books, we also have a books section for you.
16. If there are 100 cows and you take away 20, how many do you have now?
17. Chris goes shopping and purchases 15 oranges. On the way home, all but 6 get mushed and ruined. How many oranges are left in good condition?
18. What can you see in the dark and can’t see in daylight?
19. Bush at first, Water, at last, to get the fruit you must crack me. What am I?
20. The more you see me from the inside, the more I make you cry. What am I?
Image Funny Riddles
Answer: Mickey Mouse
Answer: Dora the Explorer
Answer: Ben 10
Answer: ueue-comb-bear= Cucumber
Answer: Mr. Bean
Answer: PowerPuff Girls
Funny Riddles for Kids
21. What is one thing that is yours and you don’t want to increase? But you can’t stop it, what is it?
22. I am not food but People keep serving me, What am I?
Answer: Tennis Ball
23. I carry a lot of water, but never get wet. What am I?
24. I go up and down but never move from my place. What am I?
Answer: A Staircase
25. What is the first thing you put in your home after buying?
Answer: Your Home
26. Imagine I made tea, but I can’t put it in the cup. Why?
Answer: Because the cup is already full
27. Where do you put yourself in 1 hole and come out from 3?
Answer: In a T-shirt
28. Somebody who lives in London, can he be buried in Newyork?
Answer: No, He still lives.
29. What fan gets most tired?
Answer: Exhausting fan
30. What is as small as an Ant but weighs even lesser than the Ant?
Answer: Shadow of the Ant
31. I fall from the sky but never get hurt, What am I?
32. What was the biggest planet in our solar system before the discovery of Jupiter?
Answer: Jupiter, existed even before the discovery
33. I have 1 pillar and many You use me for saving yourself from head and water. What am I?
34. I am a table but you eat me. What am I?
35. Why stomach ache troubles us so much?
Answer: Because it is painful
36. What will be the color of a child born in Africa?
Answer: New-born doesn’t have teeth
37. Where was the first carrot found?
Answer: Below the land
38. Why you can’t travel by train for two days straight?
Answer: Because you will travel at night for two days
39. 3 detectives find that Robert is their brother but Robert says he has no brothers. How is this possible?
Answer: 3 Detectives are sisters
40. I am the queen of the night and I cry when you use me?
Funny Brain Teasers with Answers
41. What keeps growing bigger when you take more from it?
Answer: Any Hole
42. What makes you see everything but can’t be seen by you?
Answer: Your sight
43. What tree you can’t climb?
Answer: A banana tree
44. What tire doesn’t move left when the driver stares at the car left?
Answer: Spare Tire
45. We can be bitter, and we can be sweet, depending on how you use us. Can you guess who we are?
46. What dies when you give it water?
47. What gets wet while drying?
48. What gets dirty while washing?
49. I exist only because of light and direct light can also kill me. What am I?
50. What weighs less, a ton of bricks or a ton of paper?
Answer: They weigh the same
51. If you read me straight I am very heavy, but on reading backward I am Not. What am I?
52. What is one difference between lightning and electricity?
Answer: Electricity is costly, and lightning is free
53. A leopard is always caught in the game of hiding and seek. Why?
Answer: Because it’s spotted
54. What is one job where you get paid to drive your customers away?
Answer: Cab Driver
55. What’s correct; “Penguin flies or A Penguin flies”?
Answer: None, Penguins don’t fly
56. How did the shooter get 100 people in one shot?
Answer: He took the picture from the panoramic view
57. What is one thing that is clean when it’s black and dirty when it’s white?
58. What do you bury when alive and dig when it’s dead?
Answer: A plant
59. Who is a mother’s child, a father’s child but no one’s son?
Answer: A daughter
60. You can’t see it but I’m always in front of you?
Tricky Riddles with Answers
61. How will you survive on a ship surrounded by sharks?
Answer: Stay on the ship
62. You can’t take a picture of a person with a prosthetic leg. Why?
Answer: Because it’s not a camera, the prosthetic leg can’t take pictures.
63. Preview has 7 letters spell that in four.
64. How can a man not eat for 15 days and still be fine?
Answer: He eats at night
65. What coat is always wet on putting in on?
Answer: A coat of paint
66. I run but never walk, I have a mouth but never eat, Have a bed but never sleep, what am I?
67. You can’t hear me unless you speak, Guess what am I?
Answer: An Echo
68. What is it that can make you young?
Answer: Adding the letters “ng”
69. I keep running all the time, I make my way wherever I am. But I have no leg, can you tell who am I?
70. If Apple company made a car, what would not be installed in it?
Fun Math and Educational Riddles
93. In an empty basket 15 inches in diameter, how many eggs can you put?
Answer: 1, It’s not empty after that
94. How many children does Ram have if he has five sons and each of his sons has a sister?
Answer: 6, 5 brothers have 1 similar sister
95. Can you make this correct without changing it?
Answer: 8+8=16, Flip the numbers
96. Suppose two mathematics books could talk, what will they say to each other?
Answer: I have so many problems
97. You have taken 3 from 5, but it’s still five. How is it possible?
Answer: F I V E, Take F, I, E and it’ll still be V.
98. What 3 numbers in mathematics give a similar output when adding or multiplying together?
99. If Lana is 16 years old and his brother is half her age. What will be her brother’s age after 8 years?
Answer: 16 years old.
100. Why do flies never sit on computers?
Answer: They don’t want to be caught in the “World Wide Web”
101. What room has no doors, bed, or any other stuff?
102. How will bees go to school if there was one?
Answer: On the buzz
103. What word in the English Language has 3 consecutive double letters?
104. How many months in a year has 28 days?
Answer: All Months
Before we move to some hard riddles below, we recommend you explore some side hustle ideas, here in our dedicated section about blogging courses.
Hard Riddles That are Funny too
105. What can you break without throwing it or even touching it?
Answer: A Promise
106. A one-story house has yellow walls in the bedroom, red walls in the kitchen, and blue in the bathroom. Can you tell me what color are the stairs?
Answer: No Stairs, It’s one story house
107. I had an old man in my neighborhood who was just 25 years old. How is this possible?
Answer: He was born on 29th February
108. Lighter than a feather, yet no one can hold me for long. What am I?
109. I crossed the person running in second place in New York Marathon. What place I am in now?
110. What will you find in the middle of England?
Answer: The letter L
111. What four-letter word has one left when one is removed?
112. What word has five letters but if you remove four it still sounds the same?
Answer: A queue
113. I have many needles but I am not a sewer. Who am I?
Answer: Chrismas Tree
114. I have many eyes and I am not a living person. Who am I?
115. What has 4 legs but can’t walk?
Answer: A bed
116. What has four fingers and a thumb but not a hand?
Answer: A Glove
117. I have flies and four wheels also. Can you tell me what am I?
Answer: A garbage truck
118. What is one thing that the person who makes has no use of it and the person who buys can’t use it? Also, the person who uses it, can’t feel or see it.
119. Four hang, four sprang, two-point the way, two to ward off dogs, one dangles after, always rather dirty. What am I?
120. What do you throw away when you catch it and keep it when you can’t catch it?
121. I can fill the room without taking up any space. What am I?
122. I was fishing but I couldn’t while my dog was running across the river. Can you tell me why I wasn’t able to do fishing?
Answer: River was frozen
123. What is one thing that you leave behind more, as more you take it?
Funny Short Riddles
124. What has fangs but binds things?
125. What dies while filling our life with light?
126. Is it possible for two people to stand behind each other’s back?
Answer: Yes, both stand back-to-back
127. If 12+5 is 5, what is 9+6?
Answer: 3, in the clock
128. What can you make only when someone gives it to you?
129. What changes frequently and do different lights change it in different sizes?
Answer: The pupil of an eye
130. What is easier to pick up when it gets larger?
131. I dance, I fly, I shake my tail and I can fly high in the sky. What am I?
Answer: A Kite
132. I have no feet but I jump very high and often. What am I?
Answer: A ball
133. I have a cup in my name but I can’t hold anything. What am I?
134. What gate you can never enter?
135. I have one eye but can not see, and my tail is as long as you can make it. What am I?
136. What can you put off until tomorrow and none will say anything to you?
137. A red house has red bricks; a yellow house has yellow bricks. What is a greenhouse made of?
138. I am something that can float but can not for too long. What am I?
Answer: A ballon
139. I have 1 entry but 2 exits. What am I?
140. Why people don’t like mathematics?
Answer: Because it has problems
141. Who goes to bed with its shoes on?
Answer: A horse
142. You put me on the table and cut me but do not eat me. What am I?
Answer: A deck of cards
143. I have hundreds of vehicles but I never go anywhere. What am I?
Answer: A parking lot
144. Round as a ball, deep as a cup yet you can’t fill it up. What is it?
Answer: A well
145. I have a big mouth but I never speak. What am I?
Answer: A jar
146. Can you tell if a person is lying or telling the truth when that person says “Everything I tell you is a lie”?
Answer: A paradox
147. My pet is full of coins. How is that possible?
Answer: A piggy bank
148. I have thousands of letters but I am just made of 7 letters. Who am I?
Answer: A Mailbox
149. What is one thing, that fish will get eaten if she eats it?
Interesting topics that you must read: Tips to focus on studies, Atomic habits review and summary, Best books or novels for students
150. I am given to people who do bad things and generally, I am made up of a statement or said action. What am I?
Answer: A sentence
Riddles are my favorite method for brain-storming and challenging myself for fun. They make you think out-of-the-box and smarten you up at the same time. I really like the fact that you can actually gain some extra knowledge with the help of riddles.
- Ben Shapiro Net Worth 2023: Journey of Struggle, Achievement, Income, And Luxury
- Anthony Anderson Net Worth 2023, Income, Career, Achievements, Struggles, Luxury, and More
- Drake Net Worth 2023: Income, Cars, House, Struggle, Achievement, And Luxury
- Johnny Depp Net Worth 2023: Income, Bio, Cars Struggle, Achievements, Awards & House
- Young Thug Net Worth 2023: Income, Struggle, Achievements, Cars & Houses
- Barbara Corcoran Net Worth 2023: Journey Of Struggle, Achievement, And Luxury