Parties are incomplete without Drake’s songs, and I am damn sure that you definitely agree with me. One Dance, Rich Flex, and God’s Plan are some gems that must be on your Spotify playlist.
Drake has gained so much fame in his current profile but do you know how much he is earning right now? What he has in his empire and how luxurious life, is he living right now? These questions have forced me to have a deep research on his financial life.
Currently signed to the label Young Money Entertainment, Drake has earned a lot in millions. If you’re an ardent fan of the hip-hop star and want to dig down into his luxurious lifestyle, Drake’s net worth, and salary, read on!
|Net Worth of Drake 2023||$310 million (expected)|
|Net Worth Trend For the Last 3 years||Growing|
|Projects Accomplished||OVO label, Toronto Raptors, SiriusXM, Virginia Black, DreamCrew|
*Net Worth is estimated, not an official document, and not intended for any regulatory or taxation purpose.
- Last 3 Years’ Networth Of Drake: Is It Growing? What do We Learn From Drake’s Life?
- Cars of Drake
- Houses Owned by Drake
- Background Of Drake
- Sources Of Income Of Drake
- Success Story Of Drake
- Life-Changing Steps Taken By Drake
- How Much Does Drake Make In A Day?
- Brands and Companies Owned By Drake
- Top News Of Drake
- FAQs: People Also Ask
- Final Words: Is Drake’s Net Worth Growing, Degrowing, Or Stagnant?
Last 3 Years’ Networth Of Drake: Is It Growing? What do We Learn From Drake’s Life?
Drake’s net worth is certainly moving up the hill and he doesn’t shy away from spending the big bucks.
In fact, you’d be surprised to learn that the hip-hop star managed to earn $60 million even in the year 2020 when COVID-19 was at its peak.
We are expecting more with upcoming projects and growing income. He is expected to cross over $300 million in 2023, which will be a great step as well as a challenging target for Drake. His growth rate has been observed to increase reportedly by $50 million each year.
Here are some of the statistics we’ve gathered about his net worth trend over the past three years:
|Year||Net Worth||Increase in Net Worth|
|2023||$310 million (expected)||+24% (expected)|
Cars of Drake
Guess what Drake has in his garage? He was always seen coming out of his expensive cars but each time he has another model of many prestigious car brands. You will be amazed to know about his immense car collection, so have a look at it.
|Devel Sixteen||$2,200,000||5007 Horsepower|
|Bugatti Veyron – Sang Noir Edition||$2,200,000||1001 Horsepower|
|Ferrari LaFerrari||$1,800,000||950 Horsepower|
|Mercedes-Maybach G 650 Landaulet||$1,800,000||621 Horsepower|
|Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren||$700,000.||617 Horsepower|
|Rolls-Royce Mansory Bushukan Phantom||$700,000||610 Horsepower|
|Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman||$600,000||530 Horsepower|
|Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4 Roadster||$447,295||700 Horsepower|
|McLaren 675LT||$350,000||666 Horsepower|
|Rolls Royce Dawn||$346,300||563 Horsepower|
Houses Owned by Drake
As our rapper keeps touring and loves to buy luxurious mansions a lot, it can’t be possible for him to have just one house for living, partying, and hanging out for fun. I have listed out his all mansions and properties that he is having till now, look at them below.
- He has a lavish worth mansion, the YOLO estate, spreading over 12500-sq. ft. area in Hidden Hills of California that was purchased by him for $7.7 million.
- The Canadian rapper also has an elegant mansion in a high-profile society, it was bought by him for $100 million. This old-fashioned vintage house covers a 50,000 sq. ft. land of in Toronto.
- He bought Robbie Williams’s Beverly Hills Mansion for $85 million earlier in March 2022.
Background Of Drake
Who is Drake?
Aubrey ‘Drake’ Graham is one of the most influential non-US rappers who now owns several brands (detailed below), a private jet, and various top-of-the-shelf properties across the globe.
He is a best-selling musician with over 170 million sold copies along with a record of 50 million streams on Spotify.
Not only this, he’s won several prestigious awards including 4 Grammys.
Education and Profession
Born on October 24, 1986, He dropped out of Forest Hill Collegiate Institute, Toronto to support his family financially.
Got an acting opportunity on the show Degrassi: The Next Generation and shot over 100 episodes. The teenage star left the show within a year to pursue his passion for rapping.
The rapper earned his High School diploma through correspondence on October 17, 2012, and called it “the biggest achievement of his life!”.
He was born to biracial parents – Dennis Graham (drummer for Jerry Lee Lewis) and Sandra who later got divorced when he was five years old.
Social Life of Drake
After his parent’s divorce, Drake went on to live with his mother in Toronto while his father moved away to Memphis.
Drake is a celebrity who loves to keep his private life under tight wraps. However, he’s been open about his close friendship with the musical icon Adele.
He maintained an on-again-off-again romantic relationship with pop star Rihanna during the years 2009-2016.
On October 11, 2017, Drake became a proud father to his son with former model and French painter Sophie Brussaux.
Social media accounts:
Sources Of Income Of Drake
Drake is in the profession of singing (Yes, He is a Canadian Rapper) and acting. Live concerts, recordings, and streaming earn him massive wealth and fame too.
Since his debut in 2010, he has released 10 albums (excluding 3 mixed tapes) and sold over 170 million copies to become the best-selling musician.
Drake was named the figurehead of Apple Music at the 2025 Worldwide Developers Conference. The artist also bagged a whopping deal with the service amounting to $19 million.
Projects Accomplished by Drake
- OVO Sound
In late 2012, Drake partnered with businessman Oliver El-Khatib and producer Noah “40” Shebib to launch his own record label – OVO Sound. As of today, the label is distributed by Warner Bros. Records.
- Toronto Raptors
Drake was officially named the global brand ambassador of the Toronto Raptors on 30th September 2013. Drake was also awarded with The Key to The City in the same setting.
Endorsements by Drake
The two most popular endorsements by Drake are:
- He scored an endorsement with Sprite after mentioning his love for Purple Drank (a drink with sprite as one of its constituents).
- Famous fast food giants – Whataburger and Burger King.
Forbes business magazine claimed that Drake’s Pre-tax income of nearly $94 million during the period of June 2016-17 was gained majorly from his business and other endorsement deals.
Other sources of income
The Canadian rapper boasts a net worth of approximately $250 million. A major part of his annual income is collected from sources other than his music. Take a look!
- Collaborations and Startups
- The rapper also purchased a stake in 100 Thieves, a gaming organization, in 2018.
- Self-owned brands like DreamCrew.
- Drake has also developed a bourbon-based whiskey called Virginia Black.
- He also has a minority stake in the Californian fast-food chain – Dave’s Hot Chicken.
- In December 2013, Drake teamed up with Air Jordan and Nike.
- He also collaborated with A Bathing Ape for their OVO x BAPE clothing line and with Revolve to manufacture luxury-scented candles.
- Music Tours
- Drake charges up to $2 Million for a single musical show. In 2016, his “Summer Sixteen Tour” grossed more than $80 Million and earned the title of the highest-grossing hip-hop musical tour of all time!
- Drake also does multiple club appearances every year and charges up to $200,000 per hour.
- He also earns a massive $500,000 per show at the XS Nightclub, in Las Vegas.
Success Story Of Drake
Struggles and Rejections faced by Drake
Despite being a polarising musical icon in the hip-hop industry, Drake hasn’t forgotten his humble beginnings.
In various interviews, Drake has described his early childhood as “very poor, like broke”. He grew up on the streets of Weston road and moved to a decent house in Forest Hill when he was in 6th grade.
Drake recalled that he attended a Jewish school as a child and nobody really understood how difficult it was to be Black or Jewish Black in the day!
Major Turning Points in the Life of Drake
- Acted in the Canadian Tv series Degrassi at the age of 15.
- Self-released his first mixtape – Room for Improvement in 2006 and followed it up with Comeback Season in 2007.
- Released So Far Gone in 2009, featuring artists like Trey Songz, Lil Wayne, and Bun B. The EP was a massive success and fueled his deal with the record label Young Money in the same year.
- His album Thank Me Later (2010) scored him several award nominations (including Grammys) and featured several big musicians the likes of Jay Z, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Alicia Keys, and Lil Wayne.
Achievements of Drake’s Career
- Drake’s famous albums – What a Time to Be Alive and If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late, both topped the Billboard 200 charts in 2015. This made him the first-ever hip-hop artist since 2004 to have two music projects bag this title in the same year.
- He became the first-ever artist in more than a decade to have an album that spent a massive 13 non-consecutive weeks at the top! It was his 4th studio album that achieved this feat.
- In the year 2017, Drake bagged 13 Billboard Music awards; the highest record ever for the most wins in a single Billboard Awards show.
- Drake became the first artist ever in history to cross 50 billion Spotify combined music streams in January 2021.
- Started several in-house brands that we will cover later in the article.
Awards and Recognition
- Grammy award for Best Rap Song in the years – 2013, 2016 (2), and 2018 (1).
- 7 American Music Awards In – 2021, 2017, and 2016 under the categories – Favourite Rap Album, Favourite Male Hip-Hop Artist, Favourite Rap Song, and Favourite Rap Artist.
- MTV Video Music Awards in 2016 for the Best Hip Hop Video.
Life-Changing Steps Taken By Drake
- His acting job as Jimmy Brooks at the hit Canadian daily soap – Degrassi gave his career a healthy kickstart.
- He released music featuring Trey Songz way before he got signed to any labels.
- Drake decided to join Lil Wayne’s music label Young Money in 2009.
- A big reason behind Drake’s success is his emotionally relevant songs.
- Launch of OVO Records with his childhood friends and got a ton of love and support from his fans for it!
How Much Does Drake Make In A Day?
Drake has an average annual income of a whopping $70 million with a monthly income averaging out at $5.83 million. This means that the hip-hop star’s per day income is approximately $191,000.
Brands and Companies Owned By Drake
- Toronto Raptors: Drake became the official global brand ambassador of Toronto Raptors in the year 2013-14.
- SiriusXM: Sound 43 Radio station was launched in 2019 currently being used as a platform for his popular show OVO Sound Radio.
- OVO Label: OVO aka October’s Very Own (a Canadian record label) was started in collaboration with Oliver El-Khatin and Noah “40” Shebib.
- DreamCrew: Started in partnership with Adel Future Nur to produce Film, Television, etc., and to oversee Drake’s professional career and business portfolio.
- Virginia Black: As we mentioned above, a Bourborns finished superfine American Whiskey brand was the result of a collaboration between Drake and the founder of DeLéon Tequila – Brent Hocking.
Top News Of Drake
As per the reports of some top media channels, here’s the latest scoop on what’s happening in the pop star’s life!
- As per sources, Drake has surpassed The Beatles and become the artist with the top 5 musical hits in the history of Billboard Hot 100!
- Recently, Drake revealed a new tattoo on his face that’s dedicated to his mom.
- Launched a T-shirt to honor the life of Punjabi rapper Sidhu Moosewala.
FAQs: People Also Ask
What is Drake’s net worth?
Drake’s net worth is approximated to be $250 million.
Which show brought Drake to the big screen?
Drake first came into the limelight as a teenager by playing the role of Jimmy Brooks in the hit Canadian TV show – Degrassi.
What all assets does Drake own?
Drake owns a $100 million property in Toronto and has plenty of other properties in Canada. His luxury car collection features – Lamborghini Aventador, Cadillac Escalade, Mercedes Maybach, Rolls Royce, and a Porsche.
Final Words: Is Drake’s Net Worth Growing, Degrowing, Or Stagnant?
With a net worth prediction of approximately $310 million and a current annual income of $60 million and above, it’s fair to say that Drake’s net worth is growing on an upward curve.
Even though the rapper has secured a place for himself in the glamorous world of music, he did have to go through a rough childhood. Despite the struggle and rejections, he had to encounter in his musical journey, the star in him has definitely shone through!
Read more articles about the Networth of the richest celebrities:
- R Kelly Net Worth 2023: Ups and Downs In Life and Career
- Net Worth of Bow Wow 2023: Journey of Struggle, Achievement and Luxury
- Regina King Net Worth 2023: Income, Sources, Cars, Life & News
- Net Worth Of 6ix9ine 2023: Struggle, Growth, Income, Awards & More
- 21 Savage Net Worth 2022: Income, Struggle, Achievement, News, Awards
- Andy Cohen Net Worth 2023: Income Source, Career Achievement, Success Story
- The Net Worth Of Ratan Tata In 2023: Journey Of Fame, Achievements, And Success
- Kevin Samuels Net Worth 2023: Career, Growth, Achievements And More
- Khaby Lame Net Worth & Income From TikTok 2023: Journey Of Struggle, Achievement And Luxury
- Anna Kendrick Net Worth 2023: Journey Of Struggle, Achievement, And Luxury
- Bad Bunny Net Worth 2023: Income, Struggle, Achievements, News And Luxury
- Top 20 Richest Actors & Actresses In The World (Combined)
- Justin Bieber Net Worth 2023: Income, Cars, Achievements, News, and House
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2023: Income, Subscribers, Struggle, Achievement And Records
- SSSniperwolf Net Worth 2022: Bio, Income, Cars & Subscribers
- Vikkstar Net Worth 2023: Income, Bio, Struggle, Career, & Achievements
- Shaq Net Worth 2023: Income, Cars, House, Achievements, and Struggles
- Steve Harvey Net Worth 2023: Income, Cars, Houses, and Shows
- Bob Saget Net Worth 2023: Income, Car, House, Struggle & Achievements
- Blippi Net Worth 2023: Bio, Income, Subscribers & Achievements