Looking for the full form of BHMS and MBBS?
BHMS stands for the Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery. BHMS is a bachelor’s degree that covers the homeopathic subject. BHMS takes four to five years to complete with a compulsory internship. After completing this degree you can practice as a Homeopathy doctor.
You should have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in your 12th with 50% marks for pursuing this degree.
For getting admission in the BHMS course students should qualify the entrance exams like NEET, IPU CET, and PUCET, etc. The candidate who is appearing for the BHMS course admission should not be less than 17.
MBBS full form is Bachelor Of Medicine And Bachelor Of Surgery. MBBS course is of five years, after which one becomes a doctor. After completing their MBBS degree students have career options like a physician, a general surgeon, orthopedic surgeon, and neurologist, etc. MBBS is a very popular degree among science students.
For pursuing the MBBS degree students should qualify the entrance exams of NEET. After completing the MBBS course students have to go for one year of internship. The internship is compulsory for the MBBS students.
Eligibility Criteria For BHMS And MBBS
For the science students, BHMS and MBBS are the dream courses. Every student who has physics, chemistry, and biology in their 12th wants to pursue MBBS and BHMS courses.
The eligibility criteria for BHMS and MBBS are as follows:
Eligibility Criteria For BHMS
- The candidate should be 12th pass with a minimum percentage of 50.
- Physics, chemistry, biology and English are the mandatory subjects.
- The minimum age is 17 required.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS
- Students should have physics, chemistry and biology subjects in their 12th.
- The candidate should have the age of 17 at the time of admission.
- Minimum 50% marks in 12th.
- For the reserved category, the minimum percentage is 40 in 12th.
Best Institutes For BHMS And MBBS
For becoming a successful doctor you need a good institute. Your degree does not contain any value if you have not done it from a good college. All the students who are in the 12th class should choose their colleges very carefully because their whole career depends on it.
For getting the best institutes for BHMS and MBBS students have to qualify for the NEET exam.
Best Institutes For BHMS
Following are some of the best institutes for BHMS:
- Lokmanya Homeopathic Medical College, Pune
- Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata
- GD Memorial Homoeopathic Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College, Delhi
- Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- A.M. Shaikh Homoeopathic Medical College
- JIMS Homoeopathic Medical College
Best Institutes For MBBS
Here you will find some of the best institutes for MBBS:
- AIIMS Delhi
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute
- Madras Medical College
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Christian Medical College
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
Career After BHMS And MBBS
After doing the BHMS course you can find jobs easily in government hospitals and private hospitals. You can become a homeopathic consultant and homeopathic doctor after the completion of BHMS.
Candidates who graduate from BHMS can go for higher studies. After BHMS you can go to research areas also like MD in homeopathy and MD in Endocrinology. Junior lecturer and Pharmacist are the other career options for BHMS graduates.
According to the WHO research, one doctor is available for 1000 people this shows the power of the MBBS degree. Students who completed their MBBS degree can go to jobs like junior doctor, physician, medical professor or lecturer, researcher, etc.
If the candidate does not like jobs then he can go for higher studies like MS and MD.
MS is a master of surgery in which candidates learn the surgical treatment of a patient.
MD is called the doctor of medicine in which candidates learn the treatment of a patient through the diagnosis and non-surgical manner.
Syllabus Of BHMS
BHMS is a five years course in which four years you have to study and one year you have to do the internship. The syllabus of the BHMS course is described below:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Psychology||Pathology and Microbiology|
|Physiology including Biochemistry||Organon of Medicine and Principles of Homeopathic|
|Anatomy, Histology, and Embryology||Forensic Medicine and Toxicology|
|Homeopathic Materia Medica||Toxicology|
|The practice of Medicine and Homeo Therapeutics|
|Third Year||Fourth Year|
|The practice of Medicine & Homoeo therapeutics||The practice of Medicine & Homoeo therapeutics|
|Surgery, Ophthalmology & dental & Homoeo||Homoeopathic Materia Medica|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology Infant care||Organon of Medicine|
|Homoeopathic Materia Medica||Repertory|
|Organon of Medicine||Community Medicine|
Syllabus Of MBBS
The syllabus of MBBS has divided into three-phase. In below table you will find a detailed view of the MBBS syllabus:
|Pre-Clinical||First SemesterSecond Semester||AnatomyBiochemistryPhysiology|
|Para-clinical||Third SemesterFourth SemesterFifth Semester||PharmacologyPathologyMicrobiologyForensic Medicine & ToxicologyCommunity Medicine|
|Clinical||Sixth SemesterSeven SemesterEight SemesterNine Semester||AnesthesiologyCommunity MedicineDermatology and VenereologyObstetrics & Gynaecology|
FAQ: Full Form of BHMS and MBBS
What is the full form of BHMS?
BHMS full form is Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery. BHMS is a homeopathic degree. After doing BHMS you can become a homeopathic doctor.
How many marks are required in NEET for BHMS?
For getting into a good government college in the BHMS course you need to score 350 marks in the NEET exam.
What is the salary of a BHMS doctor?
The salary of a BHMS doctor can vary from 1 lakh to 3 lakh rupees.
What is the full form of MBBS?
MBBS stands for Bachelor Of Medicine And Bachelor Of Surgery.
Which is better BHMS and MBBS?
MBBS is the study of allopathic medicine and BHMS is the study of Homeopathic. Both have their own value with respect to their importance.
Which course is harder MBBS or BHMS?
MBBS is considered harder than BHMS. Both are studies of medicine but MBBS contains some additional subjects that include- Organon, Materia-Medica, and repertory
Conclusion: BHMS FullForm | MBBS FullForm
BHMS and MBBS both are very popular courses you can choose either of them. If you have an interest in homeopathy then you should choose the BHMS course. For the students who want to become physicians or surgeons, an MBBS degree is best for them.
Choose either of them both are very popular courses and both have very secure future. There are many jobs available for the BHMS and MBBS students.
Check out the AIIMS website for more details.
You may also like:
Other related categories:
- Grammarly Student Discount 2022, 80% Off For Education Sector
- Jasper.AI Free Trial 2022: 5 Days Or 10K Words Content (Best Rytr Alternative)
- Rytr Review And Free Trial: Jarvis/Jasper Alternative
- IOC Full Form: What Is IOC And What Does It Means?
- Bpo Full Form In English, Types, Advantage and Disadvantages
- Full Form Of UPSC In English and Hindi With Eligibility Criteria
- Full Form Of NEET In English | What is Neet, Eligibility Criteria
- NFT Full Form: What is a Non-Fungible Token? Exchanges & Mining
- MSP Full Form and Meaning: What is MSP In Agriculture?
- Wap Full Form: 7 Full Forms of Wap With Meaning