Looking for the 6ix9ine net worth? Here is the snapshot below with estimated numbers and other key details. Later in this article, you will also find some amazing things about 6ix9ine.
|Net Worth||11 Million USD|
|Monthly Income||83,000 USD|
|Date Of Birth||May 8, 1996|
|Profession||American Music Performer|
- Background of 6ix9ine
- Sources of Income of 6ix9ine
- Success Story Of 6ix9ine
- How Much Does 6ix9ine Make In A Day?
- Last 3 Years Networth Of 6ix9ine: Is It Growing? What do We Learn From 6ix9ine Life?
- Future Plans Of 6ix9ine In The Upcoming Years
- FAQs: People Also Ask About 6ix9ine
- Final Words: Is Hernandez’s or 6ix9ine’s Net Worth Growing, Degrowing, or Stagnant?
Background of 6ix9ine
“Keke”, “Kooda” & “Gotti” have you heard these songs, Yes these are famous songs sung by the famous rapper from New York. Let’s know more about the early life, family, education, and more of the rapper of these songs
Who is 6ix9ine?
Daniel Hernandez the real name of 6ix9ine, was born at Bushwick on May 8, 1996. 6ix9ine is an American rapper from New York City, The “Gummo” is a popular single that brought him more popularity among the people and holds 12th position in the American Billboard Hot100. People started recognizing him also he released another rap in 2018 “Day69” which was the most listened to rap in 2018.
Education and Profession
6ix9ine has completed his pre-schoolings from public school, and his secondary school studies from legacy high school, unfortunately, he couldn’t complete his higher studies due to his bad behaviors.
Before starting his musical journey, he did all the possible jobs to earn money for his mother, but he can’t earn as much as he expected. Once he met the CEO of a famous music Band “Hikari-Ultra” a spark was ignited in the heart of 6ix9ine, and he decided to build his career in rap. He stepped into his career in 2014 and released various rap songs. But he became famous after the release of “Day69”, “Pimpin”.
Daniel Hernandez was born to Natividad Perez-Hernandez who was living in Altixco as a factory worker and cleaner. After his birth, his mother came to the US in 1988 for a better life and earning opportunities 6ix9ine was a good soccer player during his young age. He did many jobs to earn money like Busboy, Delivery boy, etc.,
Sources of Income of 6ix9ine
The net worth of 6ix9ine is approximately 11 Million USD, His organization alone earns 20 Million USD earned through various ways including Album Sales, Selling his brand products, Performing Rap in various places, and so on.
During his teens he met the CEO of a famous music band in New York and He decided to become a rapper in later stages he released a few rap songs which became huge hits.
Projects Accomplished By 6ix9ine
Rapper 6ix9ine has released 2 albums compilation of songs that became a huge hit and are played by most people on the Spotify app. one mixtape consists of 29 music videos, and 13 songs to his belt.
Endorsements By 6ix9ine
Fashion Nova is one of the famous brands evolving nowadays, the clothes of fashion nova were worn by a few celebrities like Cardi B, Kylie Jenner, and Teyana Taylor.
Fashion Nova had great expectations when they made an endorsement with 6ix9ine. Fashion Nova Paid More to 6ix9ine to promote their clothing company the phrase “MAMA” should be included in the album “Dummy Boy”.
Other Sources Of Income
Apart from rapping 6ix9ine seeks some good revenue through merchandising, album sales, and performing in concerts.
Success Story Of 6ix9ine
6ix9ine’s “Gummo” album video which was a huge hit gave him two things, and made him famous among music lovers at the same time made an end to his music dream. and one that might put an end to his career. The worldwide hit “Gummo,” which was driven by the iconic 6ix9ine reached platinum in a matter of months. In the spark of 6ix9ine returned from prison, he signed as many as contract possible.
More album songs were planned to be released in the upcoming days. Even though he witnessed some of the numerous issues, any of these issues can stop him from pursuing his goal.
Struggles and Rejections Faced By 6ix9ine
- Hernandez was born in a middle-class family. His father worked in a factory, worked as a house cleaner & his mother struggled to make money. Then he started working at a very young age as a busboy, delivery boy, and other small jobs to earn money for his mother.
- 6ix9ine was asked to leave high school for his bad behavior. He managed to overcome all these struggles at a very young age. Now he is earning millions.
Major Turning Points In The Life of 6ix9ine
- 6ix9ine witnessed a lot of turning points till now, The first turning point in his life as he moved from altixco to the US with his mother.
- The second turning point in his life is when he met the CEO of a famous music band in New York, Which ignited the spark in his heart to become a rapper.
- The third turning point in his life is that he was arrested for various charges in 2015 he was arrested for child harassment and imprisoned for a few years.
- The fourth turning point in his life is that he was again arrested for beating up a stranger in the mall, and also imprisoned again for handling drugs and weapons.
Achievements of 6ix9ine’S Career
- “Gummo” the popular rap song sung by 6ix9ine has secured 12th position in the American Billboard hot100.
- Hernandez holds 9 awards from the RIAA, also he holds gold and platinum awards for his rap songs.
- 6ix9ine’s Spotify playlist has been listened by more than 65,000 people in a short period.
Awards and Recognition
The Recording Industry Association of America has awarded 9 of his singles platinum certification and two gold certifications. his big break compilation album Day69 went to 4th place on the Billboard 200 among the 55,000 albums.
In 2017, 6ix9ine released a single named “Gummo” it was huge at that time it holds 12 th position in the top 100 on Billboard. The single hit 145 million views within a year.
6ix9ine’s Best Out Of His Career
As we know, his songs were huge hits and he was at his peak in 2018 here is the list of hits released by Tekashi 6ix9ine,
- DAY 69
- WORLD DOMINATION TOUR
How Much Does 6ix9ine Make In A Day?
6ix9ine earns around 500000 USD per show which was revealed by himself in social media talk. Hernandez earns 2000 bucks or more in a day. He didn’t struggle for money in the past few years.
Last 3 Years Networth Of 6ix9ine: Is It Growing? What do We Learn From 6ix9ine Life?
Yes, The net worth of 6ix9ine is growing day by day in the past years his income growth in the chart is growing higher and higher.
6ix9ine net worth in 2018 was 6 million USD, in 2019 9 million USD and in 2020 his estimated net worth was 8 million USD.
Now in 2022, the projected net worth of 6ix9ine is around 11 million dollars. From the life of 6ix9ine, we could learn how hard life can be work hard for your life goals you will reach higher heights.
Future Plans Of 6ix9ine In The Upcoming Years
6ix9ine was recently released from prison due to the pandemic, he signed many contracts which will be released in the upcoming years.
FAQs: People Also Ask About 6ix9ine
Who Is 6ix9ine?
Henandez Known as Tekashi 6ix9ine, is a famous rapper from the US.
What is 6ix9ine’s Net Worth?
Tekashi 6ix9ine net worth is estimated at around 11 million USD in 2022.
What is 6ix9ine Profession?
Tekashi 6ix9ine is known for his rap songs, he performs rap songs on the stage and composes music albums.
Who Is 6ix9ine wife?
Tekashi 6ix9ine isn’t a married man, but he conceived Sara Molina in 2018. Jade is in a relationship with Tekashi.
How Much Does Tekashi 6ix9ine Make In a Day?
Tekashi 6ix9ine makes more than 2000 bucks in a day.
Final Words: Is Hernandez’s or 6ix9ine’s Net Worth Growing, Degrowing, or Stagnant?
Tekashi 6ix9ine has faced a lot of struggles in his personal life, he faced various legal issues due to his bad behavior but he never failed to provide the best of the best rap songs. Tekashi 6ix9ine has contributed much to the music industry. His current networth is estimated to be over $11 million. Seeing at the past three years’ trend, 6ix9ine’s net worth is growing.
- MrBeast Net Worth 2022 – 23: Income, Age, Cars, Subscribers, House & Bio
- A$AP Rocky Net Worth 2022: Income, Cars, House, Struggle & Achievement
- Blippi Net Worth 2022 – 2023: Bio, Income, Subscribers & Achievements
- Bob Saget Net Worth 2022: Income, Car, House, Struggle & Achievements
- Steve Harvey Net Worth 2022: Income, Cars, Houses, and Shows
- Shaq Net Worth 2022: Income, Cars, House, Achievements, and Struggles
- Vikkstar Net Worth 2022: Income, Bio, Struggle, Career, & Achievements
- SSSniperwolf Net Worth 2022: Bio, Income, Cars & Subscribers
- PewDiePie Net Worth 2022: Income, Subscribers, Struggle, Achievement And Records
- Justin Bieber Net Worth 2023: Income, Cars, Achievements, News, and House
- Top 20 Richest Actors & Actresses In The World (Combined)
- Bad Bunny Net Worth 2022: Income, Struggle, Achievements, News And Luxury
- Anna Kendrick Net Worth 2022: Journey Of Struggle, Achievement, And Luxury
- Khaby Lame Net Worth & Income From TikTok 2022: Journey Of Struggle, Achievement And Luxury
- Kevin Samuels Net Worth 2022: Career, Growth, Achievements And More
- The Net Worth Of Ratan Tata In 2022: Journey Of Fame, Achievements, And Success
- Andy Cohen Net Worth 2022: Income Source, Career Achievement, Success Story
- 21 Savage Net Worth 2022: Income, Struggle, Achievement, News, Awards
- Net Worth Of 6ix9ine 2022: Struggle, Growth, Income, Awards & More
- Regina King Net Worth 2022: Income, Sources, Cars, Life & News