Here in this article, you will get the well-researched stats about PewDiePie. Yes, We have this complete guide that covers, PewDiePie Net worth, along with his income, subscriber count, and some interesting news as well.
|PewDiePie Net Worth 2023 Estimates||$45 Million|
|Networth Trend For The last 3 years||Growing|
|Height||5’9” (181 cm) approx|
|Weight||70 Kgs or 154 pounds approx|
- Background Of PewDiePie
- Sources Of Income Of PewDiePie
- Success Story Of PewDiePie
- Life-changing Steps Taken By PewDiePie
- How Much Does PewDiePie Make Per Video?
- Brands And Companies Owned By PewDiePie
- Top News And Deals By PewDiePie And His Brand
- Last 3 Years Networth Of PewDiePie: Is It Growing?
- FAQs: People Also Asked about PewDiePie Net Worth
- Final Words: Is The PewDiePie’s Net Worth Growing, Degrowing, Or Stagnant?
Background Of PewDiePie
PewDiePie also known as Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, is a famous Swedish YouTuber, with over 111 Million subscribers to his youtube channel, He is one of the top YouTubers with 111 Million subscribers, and he worked hard for more than 6 years.
He used to post gaming videos and reaction videos on his channel, he has huge fan followers on his social media.
Who Is PewDiePie
The real name of PewDiePie is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, a Swedish YouTuber, born in Gothenburg. He was much interested in gaming from his school days, he created a youtube channel named Pewdie initially and bought equipment for streaming by selling his photoshop works. Now his channel is rated number one position in Youtube with over 111 Million subscribers.
You can also grow, see the expert advice by this legend below.
Education And Profession
- PewDiePie was born and brought up in Gothenburg and completed his schooling at “Goteborgs Hogre Samskola”. He used to spend more time in gaming centers during his school days with his friends.
- Later he bought a computer by selling his photoshop works. He wish to pursue his Bachelor’s degree in Industrial economics and Technology Management from the Chalmers University of Technology but he quit his studies and decided to focus on his youtube channel.
- Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg has more interest in working on photoshop he created various photo manipulations and participated in a photoshop contest and got an offer to work in a Scandinavian advertisement agency, He earned some money to buy a computer for his youtube career.
- In 2011, He created a Youtube channel named “PewDie”, within a year he reached almost 1 Million subscribers, and he was popular at that time for his vlogs and game plays.
- He has not grown without controversies, he has faced a lot of issues because of his behavior, and he has gained over 10 Million subscribers during the T-series controversy. T-series is the second most subscribed channel in India.
- He reached a milestone of more than 5 million subscribers in two years, and with hard work, he reached 111 Million subscribers in 6 years, Now PewDiePie is the number-one channel in the world.
PewDiePie aka Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg was born to Ulf Christian Kjellberg and Lotta Kristine Johanna couple on 24th October 1989 on Gothenburgvideosden. He has a younger sister named Fanny Kjellberg. Ulf Christian Kjellberg was a Corporate executive, and his mother was a Chief Information Officer in Sweden.
Interesting Fact: His parents have not supported his decision to quit his studies and become a Youtuber.
Social Life Of PewDiePie
- PewDiePie quit his studies because of a lack of interest in studies and became a full-time YouTuber, In the early stages, he feels strange sitting inside a dark room and speaking with a microphone, but he also started posting his weekly vlog videos, and he got much response from his subscribers, He did all the things requested by his subscribers during the Vlogs.
- In 2022, his Youtube channel is the world’s number 1 channel with more than 111 Million subscribers. Also, he owns a Facebook Page with more than 8 million subscribers.
Social Media Handles Of PewDiePie
He used to spend more time streaming Gaming videos, comedy content, vlogs, and so on on his Youtube channel. He also owns several social media accounts here they are:
It is surprising to note that he recently mocked a Tiktok star and later he had to apologize for the same.
Sources Of Income Of PewDiePie
PewDiePie earns approximately 20,000 USD for his videos, and his major source of income is from Youtube, he earns around 3 Million USD yearly. He also earns income from youtube memberships, through marketing, and advertising, and also he owns a clothing store. His net worth has doubled in the past years.
- PewDiePie started his career in 2006, by creating his first youtube channel “PewDie” later he forget the password and left that Youtube channel it was no more his main channel.
- In 2010, He created a Youtube channel named “PewDiePie” which was his main channel. At the beginning of his youtube, he has no idea about what to upload, after some days his subscriber count started increasing, so he started focusing on uploading game plays, reaction videos, and so on.
- His subscribers count increased to thousands in later days, he started uploading sarcastic videos, and funny videos that sometimes created controversies too.
- After 2 years of hard work, PewDiePie reached almost 1 Million Subscribers. His subscriber competition with the T-series has gained him more subscribers, which helped him to gain 10 million subscribers during the controversy.
- Once he uploaded a video, which led to controversial talk, he received negative attention for that video. PewDiePie apologized for that incident and in reflecting on his action Led Maker Studio broke up the contract signed with him.
- Throughout his 9 years of career on Youtube, he had collaborated with many. He also had to apologize for various controversies. But in the end, people know PewDiePie as the world’s highest-subscribed Youtube channel.
- PewDiePie became the second channel to reach 100 Million subscribers and Youtube rewarded him with the Red Play Button. Time Magazine included his name in the World’s top 100 Influencers list.
See his Youtube estimated video count here.
Endorsements by PewDiePie
- As a YouTuber, his videos are sponsored by various brands, and sometimes his sponsorships would also lead to some controversies.
- PewDiePie has endorsed Nimses a blockchain-based social media application he earned cryptocurrencies for spending time on their site.
- Similar to Nimses he also endorsed Dlive, where he used to Livestream.
- PewDiePie is also endorsed by Gaming Brand GFuel, They have sponsored his videos, also PewDiePie’s popularity was increased by this endorsement.
Other Sources Of Income
Apart from the Youtube income he also earns from various sources like he owns a clothing store, Youtube Membership plans, By Advertising on his Youtube channel, and also through Marketing.
Success Story Of PewDiePie
PewDiePie was admitted to the Chalmers University of Technology for his higher studies but he couldn’t focus on his studies so he quit his studies and started his Youtube career, initially, he didn’t receive much response but later his subscribers count increased gradually, Now his the channel is the Which times subscribed channel. He became a Millionaire by following his dream.
Struggles and Rejections Faced by PewDiePie
- He faced a lot of struggles in his Youtube career, and most of the time his jokes lead to various controversies. Initially, he didn’t receive much response for his videos, but after he continuously uploaded videos on his channel his subscribers count started increasing.
- Do you know? He delivered hot dogs to earn money for his stream. He also bought equipment for the stream by selling his photoshop works.
- During his stream, he used to tell rape jokes in his stream, which created a huge controversy against him, He apologized through a Tumblr post “That he will not use rape jokes anymore”. It put an end to that controversy.
- Indian Music label T-series suppressed his subscribers count after he made a reaction video about the music video uploaded by T-series, but fortunately, this incident gained him more popularity among people his subscribers count increased by 10 Million.
- Later he also stuck with another controversy in 2019, The collaboration with the Nimses improved its popularity among people, and Its referral feature created doubt among his fans that he is promoting insecure apps. He claimed that they were rumors in his youtube video.
Major Turning Points in the Life of PewDiePie
- There are several turning points in the life of PewDiePie The first turning point in his life is his decision to quit his studies and become a YouTuber.
- The second turning point in the life of PewDiePie is he started uploading gameplay videos, funny videos, and vlogs. Which helped him to increase his subscribers count.
- In later days he changed the style of his videos by taking more risks he experiment with whatever his subscribers requested him to do so.
- The T-series controversy has influenced a lot in his popularity and subscriber count and during this controversy, his subscribers count increased by 10 Million Subscribers.
- His channel became the world’s number-one channel with more than 111 Million subscribers.
- Recently PewDiePie moved to Japan with his partner as most of his content is Vlogging nowadays.
Achievements of PewDiePie ‘S Career
He has achieved a lot of milestones in his Youtube career,
- He reached 1 Million subscribers within 2 Years in 2012,
- He reached 2.5 Million subscribers in 2 months after hitting a Million Subscribers,
- He reached 5 Million Subscribers in 2013,
- He reached 10 Million Subscribers in July 2013,
- He hit Millions of subscribers in 2014,
- His subscribers count increased by 25 Million in 2015,
- After two years he reached 75 Million subscribers in 2018,
- In 2019 He almost reached 100 Million subscribers,]
- By the end of 2021, He reached 111 Million subscribers.
Awards and Recognition
PewDiePie has received various awards on youtube, He received various play buttons for achieving a huge subscribers count,
- Silver Play Button,
- Gold Play Button,
- Diamond Play Button,
- Custom Play Button
- Shortly Awards For Best In Gaming,
- Teen Choice Award For Choice Gamer,
- Red Diamond Creator Award,
- Ruby Creator Award,
He also holds a Guinness World Record for hitting the 100 Million Subscriber Count.
Life-changing Steps Taken By PewDiePie
The major life-changing step taken by Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg is to quit his studies and became a full-time Youtuber, He became a millionaire by his bold decision.
How Much Does PewDiePie Make Per Video?
PewDiePie has uploaded around 4,700 Videos till now, he has approximately earned 20,000 USD per video.
He also earns from merchandising, advertisement, Marketing, and so on. He earns approximately 3,400 USD per hour according to Money Nation, you can now easily imagine his monthly income.
Brands And Companies Owned By PewDiePie
Apart from his Youtube channel he also owns a clothing brand Tsuki, shared along with his partner Marzia.
Top News And Deals By PewDiePie And His Brand
- The Youtube channel of the College Drop out PewDiePie became the World’s number 1 Youtube Channel,
- TimeMagazine included the name of the PewDiePie in the Top 100 Influencers List,
- He shifted to Japan recently as per the reports.
Last 3 Years Networth Of PewDiePie: Is It Growing?
The net worth of PewDiePie has been growing a lot in the past few years. Here is the chart below shows the Net worth of PewDiePie in the past three years.
|Year||Networth||Change in Networth|
The net worth of PewDiePie is growing gradually compared to the past years.
FAQs: People Also Asked about PewDiePie Net Worth
Who is PewDiePie?
PewDiePie is a Swedish Youtuber uploading gameplay videos, funny Videos, Vlogs, and so on.
How Much did PewDiePie Earn per video?
He earns approximately $20,000 per video.
Who is the wife of PewDiePie?
Marzia Kjellberg also known as Cutiepie is the wife of PewDiePie.
What is the count of his Youtube subscribers?
In 2023, he has around 111 Million subscribers.
Final Words: Is The PewDiePie’s Net Worth Growing, Degrowing, Or Stagnant?
PewDiePie’s Net worth has grown from 40 Million USD to 45 Million USD in 2023, his Youtube subscribers count also reached 111 Million in 2023 and he became the first person to reach 100 Million Subscribers.
With his hard work and dedication, PewDiePie will grow more in his Youtube career, and his brand Tuski will also grow higher in the upcoming years.
- 21 Savage Net Worth 2023: Income, Struggle, Achievement, News, Awards
- A$AP Rocky Net Worth 2023: Income, Cars, House, Struggle & Achievement
- Andy Cohen Net Worth 2023: Income Source, Career Achievement, Success Story
- Anna Kendrick Net Worth 2023: Journey Of Struggle, Achievement, And Luxury
- Anthony Anderson Net Worth 2023, Income, Career, Achievements, Struggles, Luxury, and More
- Bad Bunny Net Worth 2023: Income, Struggle, Achievements, News And Luxury
- Barbara Corcoran Net Worth 2023: Journey Of Struggle, Achievement, And Luxury
- Ben Shapiro Net Worth 2023: Journey of Struggle, Achievement, Income, And Luxury
- Blippi Net Worth 2023: Bio, Income, Subscribers & Achievements
- Bob Saget Net Worth 2023: Income, Car, House, Struggle & Achievements
- Branden Fraser Net Worth 2023: Income, Struggles, Achievements, Cars, and Houses
- Chris Rock Net Worth 2023: Income, Cars, House, Struggles, and Achievements
- Conor Mcgregor Net Worth 2023: Income, Cars, House & Achievements
- Drake Net Worth 2023: Income, Cars, House, Struggle, Achievement, And Luxury
- Gary Vee Net Worth 2023: Growth, Business, Income, Investments, Struggles, and Much More
- Johnny Depp Net Worth 2023: Income, Bio, Cars Struggle, Achievements, Awards & House
- JoJo Siwa Net Worth 2023, Growth, Earnings, House, Cars And Expenses
- Justin Bieber Net Worth 2023: Income, Cars, Achievements, News, and House
- Kevin Samuels Net Worth 2023: Career, Growth, Achievements, And More
- Khaby Lame Net Worth & Income From TikTok 2023: Journey Of Struggle, Achievement And Luxury