Struggling to find the Asap (A$ap) Rocky’s net worth? We tried to figure out his last 6 years’ income, sources of income, net worth, cars, and even future plans.
|Full Name||Rakim Athelaston Mayers|
|Networth of Asap Rocky||$20 Million|
|Profession||Rapper, Record executive|
|Brands and Revenues||KlarnaMercer + Prince|
|Achievements||3x BET Awards, 2x MTV Awards,2x Grammy Awards,6x World Music Awards|
*Net Worth is estimated, not an official document, and not intended for any regulatory or taxation purpose.
- Background of A$AP Rocky
- Sources of Income of A$AP Rocky
- Success Story of A$AP Rocky
- Houses Owned By A$AP Rocky
- Cars Owned By A$AP Rocky
- How Much Does A$AP Rocky Make In A Day?
- A$AP Rocky’s Social Media
- Brands and Companies Owned By A$AP Rocky
- Last 6 Years Net Worth Of A$AP Rocky
- Future Plans
- FAQs: People Also Ask
- Final Words: Earnings, Net Worth, and Income of Asap Rocky
Background of A$AP Rocky
Who is A$AP Rocky?
Rapper and musician Rakim Athelaston Mayers is also known by his stage name A$AP Rocky. Rocky, who was born in 1988, has established a solid reputation for himself in the American rap scene.
Do you know the net worth of YouTuber SSSniperwolf?
Rapper A$AP Rocky has recently been in the press owing to controversies, including his arrest in connection with a shooting in Los Angeles and his impending parenthood with his girlfriend, well-known singer Rihanna, but many are unsure if his net worth is similar to that of his wealthy partner.
The couple has emerged as Hollywood’s newest power couple since the news first surfaced.
Early Life of A$AP Rocky
A$AP Rocky was born in New York City’s Harlem district. His parents are originally from Barbados. His father passed away in 2012 after serving jail time for narcotics sales.
He learned how to rap from his elder brother. ASAP Rocky acquired the French Braids hairstyle of his brother. Sadly, when he was 13 years old, his brother was murdered in Harlem.
ASAP Rocky’s mother and sister were left behind after his father and brother passed away, and the three of them spent time in various homeless shelters in New York because they lacked the funds to rent a home.
For selling drugs, he was imprisoned for two weeks. He first met future rapper Casanova while incarcerated on Rikers Island.
Social Life of A$AP Rocky
Prior to A$AP Rocky and Rihanna made their relationship public in 2021. Before that, the rapper had relationships with model Chanel Iman from 2013 to 2014 and singer Iggy Azalea from 2011 to 2012.
He has been working professionally with Rihanna for about ten years; they began dating in 2020, and in January of this year, they revealed they were expecting their first child. On May 13, 2022, the couple welcomed their first son, RZA Athelston Mayers.
Sources of Income of A$AP Rocky
Rocky joined the A$AP Mob when he was 19 years old. He then began working with Clams Casino, SpaceGhostPurrp, and A$AP Ty Beats to produce the ethereal music that accompanied his raps.
Before the debut of his mixtape, “Live. Love. A$AP,” he inked a deal with a major label with the 2011 releases of’ ‘Peso” and ‘‘Purple Swag.” The next year, he signed a $3 million contract with Sony/RCA of Polo Grounds Music.
Released in 2013, Rocky’s solo album “Live. Love. A$AP” included several special guests, such as 2 Chainz, Kendrick Lamar, and Santigold.
His solo album, which debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 list, featured the singles “Goldie,” “Fashion Killa,” “F****n’ Problems,” and “Wild For The Night.” “F****n’ Problems” peaked at No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with sales of 3 million copies.
His second album, “At.Long.Last.A$AP,” was published in 2015. The album’s Grammy-winning producer, Danger Mouse, included guest appearances from M.I.A., Future, Mark Ronson, and Kanye West.
Since then, ASAP Rocky has developed a reputation as one of the most popular rappers in the hip-hop world. He has sold copies everywhere in the world.
Rocky has collaborated with a variety of artists, including Future, Rihanna, Rod Stewart, and Lana Del Rey.
Projects Accomplished by A$AP Rocky
A$AP Rocky has appeared in the films Dope, Zoolander 2, Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping, and All Rise in addition to his great music career.
Do you know how rich is famous YouTuber PewDiePie?
Other Sources of Income
One of ASAP Rocky’s main sources of revenue is the sales of his tracks throughout the previous 10 years. In 2011, when he signed a $3 million record deal, he got his big break.
He also makes money by producing songs for other singers. He also makes a good salary by endorsing items and collaborating with prominent clothing businesses.
He has also reaped significant rewards from a range of entrepreneurial ideas and initiatives.
For instance, he even debuted his apparel brand, A$AP, in 2013. He, therefore, started collaborating with well-known fashion icons like Raf Simons.
He decided to accept a contract to represent William Morris Endeavor internationally the following year. Additionally, he collaborated with Guess on the original adaptation of GUE$S in 2016.
Success Story of A$AP Rocky
Major Turning Points in the Life of A$AP Rocky
Legal issues are something the rapper is all too acquainted with. He has had a few legal run-ins over the previous several years, including his notorious 2019 imprisonment in Sweden and his most recent association with a 2021 shooting.
- In 2006, ASAP Rocky was held for two weeks on Rikers Island due to his drug-dealing operations. He developed a strong relationship with his cellmate, who turned out to be up-and-coming rapper Casanova.
- According to a 2012 TMZ story, the rapper attacked two amateur photographers who had been photographing him while he was engaged in a different fistfight. The rapper was charged with assault and attempted robbery. He paid $250 and completed three days of community service.
- Another complaint was filed in 2014 after it was claimed that Rocky had knocked a fan to the ground at the Philadelphia event Made in America the year before as he made his way through the crowd. The rapper reportedly responded that he or his crew had never met the woman personally and that it happened because there were too many people in the audience, but the fan claimed that she suffered from “muscle spasm, migraine headaches & excruciating discomfort asking $75,000 in compensation.
- Rocky’s legal dispute with his former manager Eugene “Geno” Sim reached a court triumph in 2019, just when he arrived back in the United States from Sweden. Since November 2011, they have collaborated for two years. According to the dueling complaint, which was valued at least $300k, the rapper owes him unpaid commissions totaling more than $1.7 million. Later, in 2015, he countersued him for breaking their contract; however, they eventually settled the case.
- ASAP Rocky was detained in Sweden that same year for taking part in a violent altercation that happened on the streets of Stockholm. The rapper was detained by authorities for over three weeks while alleging that he and his group of followers acted in self-defense. Rocky was sentenced to prison time even though the Swedish court judged him guilty, but after spending a month in the detention facility, he was allowed to return home.
- After Los Angeles police detained Rocky at LAX in connection with a 2021 shooting, there was yet another legal drama this year. Shortly later, the rapper, who had just returned from a vacation with Rihanna, was freed on a $550,000 bond. According to the accounts, Rocky and his group approached the victim and fired three to four non-fatal shots at him. Rocky is scheduled to appear in court on August 17 of this year.
Achievements & Awards of A$AP Rocky’s Career
He has three BET Awards, two MTV Awards, and nominations for two Grammy Awards and six World Music Awards, totaling five wins and 37 nominations.
Read about Blippi’s net worth, awards, and income here.
Houses Owned By A$AP Rocky
A$AP Rocky spends most of his time in America and owns a large number of real estate assets. Rocky has properties in New York City, Manhattan, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and other cities.
Cars Owned By A$AP Rocky
A$AP Rocky also has a stunning collection of automobiles, including some of the greatest, such as Porsche, Mercedes, and Range Rover. In his spare time, he enjoys driving all of his automobiles.
|ASAP Rocky’s Car Collection||Price (USD)|
|BMW 3-Series Convertible||$59,800|
How Much Does A$AP Rocky Make In A Day?
Every year, several artists earn millions of dollars from live performances, and A$AP Rocky is no exception. The rapper, like many others, is frequently booked for shows throughout the year, and while this does not account for his entire net worth, it does have a significant impact.
Click here to read how much Vikkstar makes in a day.
Rocky reportedly earned between $80,000 and $120,000 per concert or show between 2014 and 2017. TMZ estimated the rapper’s booking fees to be more than $100,000 by 2019. By 2023, it won’t be so difficult to increase this to nearly $200,000 per show.
A$AP Rocky earns an estimated $980,000 per year which translates to $82,000 per month and a daily income of up to $2800 per day.
A$AP Rocky’s Social Media
A$AP Rocky makes a lot of money from his YouTube channel, which has 4.61 million members. YouTubers with 100,000 followers and two new videos every week might earn $600 to $1,000 each week. The ad revenue is probably between $2,400 and $4,000 each month. ASAP Rocky has earned at least $5 million from his YouTube channel, according to the YouTube money calculator.
ASAP Rocky also has 14.8 million Instagram followers (as per the last report). That means he is a mega-influencer capable of charging $10,000 or more per post. According to the Instagram price calculator, his account @asaprocky may charge $68.8K – $82.6K for 1 post and 1 story.
His Facebook profile also has 8.7 million followers.
Brands and Companies Owned By A$AP Rocky
- A$AP Rocky, like many other rappers, has sought other methods to invest his money apart from the music industry. Forbes reported in June 2021 that the rapper has joined the extensive list of investors in a Swedish business named Klarna. The financial platform, which is now valued at $45.6 billion, has over 90 million active users from across the world, with millions of daily transactions logged.
- The American artist also collaborated with Global Brand Equities (GBE) to establish Mercer + Prince, a blended Canadian whiskey brand that has been in the works for two years. The new bottling was matured in American white oak barrels for more than four years and was inspired by Japanese Mizunara wood.
Last 6 Years Net Worth Of A$AP Rocky
Let us now understand how A$ap Rocky is doing in his career. Is his net worth growing? Well, here is a trend that we researched and found over the last 6 years.
|Year||Net worth||Change in Net worth|
The net worth of A$AP Rocky was $5 million in 2017 which rose to $11 million in 2022 and $20 Million in 2023 as per our research.
Rapper A$AP Rocky became a father on May 13th, along with his girlfriend, beauty mogul, and musical artist Rihanna. Rocky was interviewed for the cover of the Dazed Summer 2022 issue, and he revealed some of his parenting expectations.
When asked what type of father he aspires to be, the artist stated, “I will constantly tell my children, even as adults, to never lose their creativity, no matter what.” I truly enjoy watching cartoons such as Teletubbies, Blue’s Clues, Yo Gabba Gabba, Peppa Pig, and Baby Shark.”
“I aim to raise open-minded children,” he concluded. People who discriminate are not welcome. And I’m not attempting to describe a saint, but basically, all I want is a cool kid with cool parents.”
FAQs: People Also Ask
What is ASAP Rocky net worth in 2023?
ASAP Rocky’s net worth is projected to be $20 million as per industry estimates.
How long have ASAP Rocky and Rihanna been together?
The singer-turned-entrepreneur is dating her longtime mate A$AP Rocky, 33. Since A$AP joined Rihanna’s Diamond Tour in 2013, the two have become buddies. Later that year, she appeared in A$AP Rocky’s song video “Fashion Killa.” The couple had their first child together in May 2022.
What song made ASAP Rocky famous?
Rocky’s track “Peso” was released online in August 2011 and garnered exposure on the high-profile Hot 97 New York radio station within weeks. Several record labels approached him after he published a music video for his song “Purple Swag.“
How many hits does ASAP Rocky have?
ASAP Rocky’s career includes three Studio albums, one mixtape, 42 songs (including 25 as a featured artist), eight promotional singles, and 31 music videos.
What is ASAP Rocky’s best album?
A$AP Rocky’s finest album, LiveLoveA$AP, is ranked number 2,447 in the overall greatest album list with a total rank score of 646, while he is ranked number 958 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 1,656.
Final Words: Earnings, Net Worth, and Income of Asap Rocky
ASAP Rocky is one of the trendiest rappers of all time. He has demonstrated that you can achieve success no matter what you are going through.
Rocky’s debut album arrived at number one on the Billboard 200, and his net worth is certain to rise in the following five years.
ASAP Rocky’s net worth is projected to be $10 million as of this month.
- How To Download YouTube Videos And Watch Offline? Best Tools
- How To Download Videos From Facebook On Android, Mac and Windows
- How To Download Instagram Videos On Mobile And PC
- What is Dark Web and Deep Web? Popular Sites & Difference
- Rytr Review And Free Trial: Jarvis/Jasper Alternative
- Jasper AI Free Trial 2023: Get 10K Words For 5 Days Free
- R Kelly Net Worth 2023: Ups and Downs In Life and Career
- Net Worth of Bow Wow 2023: Journey of Struggle, Achievement and Luxury
- Regina King Net Worth 2023: Income, Sources, Cars, Life & News
- Net Worth Of 6ix9ine 2023: Struggle, Growth, Income, Awards & More
- 21 Savage Net Worth 2023: Income, Struggle, Achievement, News, Awards
- Andy Cohen Net Worth 2023: Income Source, Career Achievement, Success Story
- The Net Worth Of Ratan Tata In 2023: Journey Of Fame, Achievements, And Success
- Kevin Samuels Net Worth 2023: Career, Growth, Achievements, And More
- Khaby Lame Net Worth & Income From TikTok 2023: Journey Of Struggle, Achievement And Luxury