Do you know the full form of BSCC?
BSCC stands for the Bihar Student Credit Card which is a loan service only available for Bihar students. The bank gives the loan to Bihar students on the guarantee of the Bihar government. Up to 4 lakh rupees loan can be given to students by the Bihar government.
NOTE: After passing the 12th students can apply for the Bihar Student Credit Card.
Many students leave their education after 12th because of financial problems so the government has especially started this BSCC scheme for those students. This BSCC scheme is only available for Bihar students. The official website for the BSCC is 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.
BSCC scheme was started by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on 2 October 2016. Before BSCC Bihar government has provided much financial help in the education field for poor students but all those schemes have very low budgets.
After taking a BSSC loan you can do professional courses like BBA, BCA, MBA, MSC, etc.
Necessity Of Bihar Student Credit Card
In Bihar, many poor students because of money issues were not able to pursue higher graduation the percentage of these students is increasing day by day. In Bihar, only 14% of students can complete their graduation.
Bihar government wants to increase that percentage to 30 so government launches the BSCC scheme for the poor students. You can apply online for Bihar Student Credit Card the process can take up to 60 days.
Who Can Take Advantage Of BSCC
Bihar Student Credit Card scheme is launched for Bihar people. Bihar students can take advantage of this scheme. Any student whose family annual income is less than 50,000 can apply for this scheme.
Any candidate who is applying for the scheme his/her age should not be greater than 25. Candidate must be doing their graduation from a recognized university. The candidate must have done their 12th from the Bihar board.
How To Apply: Application Process Of BSCC Scheme
Candidates can apply online for the Bihar Student Credit Card scheme.
Candidates should go to the website https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ for online registration. By clicking on new application registration a form page will be shown. You have to fill this registration form first.
After registering yourself on the website go to the login page and log in to the website. You have to submit your 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, two Passport size photos, Aadhar card, etc. You also have to submit the Aadhar card and PAN card of your parents.
After completing the online process go to the District Registration and Counseling Center for the verification of your original documents. After verification of your all documents, you will get a confirmation letter of loan within 60 days.
Minimum Requirement For BSCC
You have to fulfill the following requirements before applying for a BSCC loan:
- The candidate should have a residence certificate from Bihar.
- Age should not be exceeding 25 years.
- The student should have done his/her 12th from Bihar board or from an institute that is accredited by Bihar Board.
- The student should be doing the graduation course from the recognised university.
- The candidate should have an Aadhar Card.
- Candidate should have Aadhar Card and Pan Card of Parents.
- The Cibil score of the candidate should not be more than 700.
Benefits Of BSCC
Bihar Student Credit Card is very beneficial for poor students. The students who have financial problems can take up to 4 lakh rupees loan. The interest rate is 1% for girls and physically handicapped students.
For other students, the interest rate is 4% which is very low compared to other bank loans. Sometimes students did not get a job after graduation in this case sometimes government waives off the loans of these students.
The repayment of the Bihar Student Credit Card loan started after you have secured a job.
Where You Can Use Bihar Student Credit Card
Some of the following places you can use the Bihar Student Credit Card:
- Paying for your college fees.
- You can pay for hostel fees.
- Payment of examination or library fees.
- For buying books.
- Buying uniforms.
- Paying your bills.
Objective Of BSCC
The objective of the Bihar Student Credit Card is to reach a good education for the poor students who can not complete their education because of financial problems. In Bihar, only 14% of students complete their graduation which is very low compared to other states.
Keeping these figures in view government launch the scheme of Bihar Student Credit Card. The government wants every student of Bihar to get a good education. The government wants to increase the literacy rate of Bihar state.
FAQ About Bihar Student Credit Card
What is BSCC and the full form of BSCC?
BSCC stands for the Bihar Student Credit Card which is a loan service only available for Bihar students. You should 12th pass from the Bihar board and resident of Bihar to be eligible for Bihar Student Credit Card loan.
Is a PAN card mandatory for BSCC?
Yes, a PAN card is mandatory. PAN cards of students, as well as the parents, is mandatory.
What is the interest rate of the Bihar Student Credit Card?
The interest rate of the Bihar Student Credit Card for girls and physically handicapped students is 1% for other students the interest rate is 4%.
Who is eligible for Bihar Student Credit Card?
Following eligibility will be needed for the Bihar Student Credit Card:
The student should be a resident of Bihar.
The student should have done his/her 12th from Bihar Board.
Age should not be exceeding 25 years.
Student and their parents should have Aadhar Card.
What is the maximum amount of loan a student can take from the BSCC scheme?
Students can take up to 4 lakh rupees of loan from the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme.
We also have a detailed YouTube video that covers the application process and all technicalities about BSCC:
Conclusion: BSCC Full Form
In the end, I want to say that BSCC is a Bihar Student Credit Card which is a loan given to the poor students of Bihar for completing their graduations. This BSCC loan is very beneficial for poor students. You will found all the details about BSCC in this article.
If you are a Bihar student who just passed their school then this article is very helpful for you. I hope you like this article please share it with your friends.
We recommended you to read:
- IOC Full Form: What Is IOC And What Does It Means?
- Bpo Full Form In English, Types, Advantage and Disadvantages
- Full Form Of UPSC In English and Hindi With Eligibility Criteria
- Full Form Of NEET In English | What is Neet, Eligibility Criteria
- NFT Full Form: What is a Non-Fungible Token? Exchanges & Mining
- MSP Full Form and Meaning: What is MSP In Agriculture?
- Wap Full Form: 7 Full Forms of Wap With Meaning
- Full Form Of DHMCT Course: Eligibility, Institutes, Syllabus and More
- OBC Full Form: Bank Or Reservation? Complete Study – 2023
- Tet Full Form: Eligibility, Documents, Fees & Process – 2023
- VPA Full Form: Use In Banking And UPI For Sending & Requesting Money
- Full Form Of DP – Display Picture or Data Processing?
- Tbh Full Form & Meaning In Instagram And Social Media Chat Stories
- UPI Full Form, Features, Benefits and Registration
- Full Form Of BSCC: How To Apply for Bihar Student Credit Card?
Other related categories: