Hey, guys if you are looking for some details about the DHMCT course then you have come to the right article. In this article, we have covered the actual full form of DHMCT. DHMCT full form is Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
Not only that, but we have also described the following details:
- eligibility criteria for DHMCT,
- top colleges,
- admission process,
- career after DHMCT and much more.
DHMCT is a Hotel management course. It is a diploma course in hotel management with a duration of 3 years. The eligibility criteria for the DHMCT course are 10th pass or 12th pass. If you want to build a career in the hotel management field then this course is very good for you. DHMCT is a diploma course, not a degree course.
After completing your course, you will get the certificate of course completion from a university or Institute. After completing this course you can work in hotels, resorts, and restaurants across India. DHMCT course fees would be approx 2 lakh but it can vary from college to college.
Students who have completed their graduation like B.A, B.com can also apply for this course. If you are looking for a course which is related to hotel management and catering then this course is best for you. After completing this course you can be placed in 5-star hotels. In the DHMCT course, students learn about hospitality, administrative tasks, managerial tasks, and many other things also.
Eligibility Criteria For DHMCT
Eligibility criteria for DHMCT differ from college to college. For DHMCT most of the colleges ask for a 10th or 12th pass from a recognized university. Some colleges only ask for the 10th pass for admission to DHMCT. There are no entrance exams for the DHMCT course.
Top Institutes For DHMCT
Everyone has a dream of going to a top Institute. Here I have listed some of the top institutes for DHMCT:
- Vivekanand Institute of Hotel & Tourism Management, Rajkot
- Pacific University, Udaipur
- IAM-Institute Of Advanced Management
- Jagannath Institute of Management Sciences (JIMS), Delhi
- Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Hotel & Tourism Management Studies
- Madras Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Chennai
- Dewan VS Institutes of Engineering and Technologies, Meerut
- Dolphin School of Hotel Management
- Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Chennais Amirta International Institute of Hotel Management (CAIIHM), Bangalore
- Graphic Era University, Dehradun
- Amrapali Group of Institutions
Syllabus Of DHMCT Course
The syllabus of the DHMCT course are as follows:
- Communication Skills
- House Keeping
- Marketing Management
- Nutrition and Food Science
- Management Skills
- Front End Operations
- Human Resource Management
- Event Management
- Public Relations
- Food Production (Theory as well as Practical)
Admission Process Of DHMCT
Most of the colleges take admission on the basis of the 10th or 12th merit list those students who have the higher percentage are allowed for the admissions. Many institutes give direct admissions to students. They did not make a merit list or anything.
Fees For DHMCT Course
The fees of the DHMCT course can vary from institute to institute. The fees of DHMCT depend on the location of a college and what type of college it is. The average fee of the DHMCT course is 20 thousand to 50 thousand per year.
Benefits Of DHMCT Course
You can easily place yourself in the hotel industry after doing DHMCT. You can do this course even if you are only 10th pass. The fees of this course are not much higher it will only cost you 20 thousand to 50 thousand per year. After this course, you can do BHMCT and BHM which can pay you a good salary. In this course, you will learn the managerial and administrative tasks of hotels.
What To Do After DHMCT Course
After doing the DHMCT course you can go for the bachelor courses like BHMCT, BBA and BHM.
You can also go for jobs in hotels and restaurants after doing DHMCT. If you do BHMCT after DHMCT then you can get a good salary package of 2 lakh to 5 lakh.
More full forms:
- IOC Full Form: What Is IOC And What Does It Means?
- Bpo Full Form In English, Types, Advantage and Disadvantages
- Full Form Of UPSC In English and Hindi With Eligibility Criteria
- Full Form Of NEET In English | What is Neet, Eligibility Criteria
- NFT Full Form: What is a Non-Fungible Token? Exchanges & Mining
- MSP Full Form and Meaning: What is MSP In Agriculture?
- Wap Full Form: 7 Full Forms of Wap With Meaning
- Full Form Of DHMCT Course: Eligibility, Institutes, Syllabus and More
- OBC Full Form: Bank Or Reservation? Complete Study – 2023
- Tet Full Form: Eligibility, Documents, Fees & Process – 2023
FAQs: Full Form of DHMCT
What is the full form of DHMCT?
DHMCT full form is a Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology. It is a diploma course in hotel management with a duration of 3 years. The eligibility criteria for the DHMCT course is 10th pass or 12th pass.
What is the DHMCT course?
DHMCT is a diploma certificate course which is made for the 10th or 12th pass students to learn managerial and administrative tasks of a hotel. If you want to enter in hotel management sector then this course is best for you.
What are the fees of the DHMCT course?
The average fee of a DHMCT course is 20 thousand to 50 thousand per year but it can vary from college to college. The college grade and college location can also affect the fees of the DHMCT course.
Conclusion: DHMCT Full Form and Details
In this article, you would find detailed knowledge about the DHMCT course. Eligibility, syllabus, fees, and salary I have covered everything here about the DHMCT course. I have also covered the topics like what are the top colleges for DHMCT and what to do after the DHMCT course. I hope you like our article and plz don’t forget to share it with your friends.
- 15 Best Online Quiz Maker For Teachers (Test Makers Online) Free & Paid
- 10 Best Digital Board For Teachers: Smart Black/ White Board For Teaching
- 10 Best AI Essay Writers (Paper Writers) For Students & Everyone
- Youtube Student Discount On Premium In 2023: How To Get It For $6.99!
- Amazon Student Discount 2023: Prime @ 6 Months Free, 50% Off
- Audible Student Discount 2023: Here Are The Options & Trials
- Best Turnitin Alternatives That Dominates The Market
- Hostinger Student Discount 2023: Only $33.37 (77% OFF)
- Grammarly Black Friday 2023 Deals: Exclusive 20% Extra Off
- 150 Funniest Riddles With Answers For Everyone